Posted to uk.d-i-y
NoSpam NoSpam is offline

Default a (delicate) question for hardened hikers

On 13/09/2011 17:33, polygonum wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:42:31 +0100, tony sayer wrote:

Simple solution, fill the gap. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwCPh...e_gdata_player

Tim

:-) I hate to think what led you to find that!

So you have an accident, get carted off to hospital, the docter/nurse
does a quick examination and discovers your arse is covered in
Vaseline.

Do you think they'll believe your explanation ?

Umm .. my first other half worked in a casualty dept what they found
stuffed up peoples backsides would fill a supermarket;!!...

Some years ago, I worked in a hospital and regularly walked through the
black museum. Most of the exhibits were bits of people - but on one side
there was a small glass jar.

Seems someone had turned up at A&E with it stuck. Said he had been a bit
squitty and placed it under in order to drive somewhere without
dribbling. Then he drove over a bump in the road... Emergency operation.
Jar sent to path lab. In time, a report was sent back to the surgery
team, "We have to conclude that, as the label read 'Coleman's English
Mustard', this was not a foreign object."

Since the discussion has taken an ahem "rearward turn" this most
probably will bring a smile:
www.fugly.com/audio/585/armageddon_letter.html