Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default The nuts are becoming dominant

Jeff Liebermann wrote in
:

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 04:44:29 -0500, Jeffrey Angus
wrote:

On 9/12/2011 1:31 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
The standard joke is that the only legal way to
interview a prospective employee is over the telephone.

How do you interview a guy who stutters then?
Jeff

Easy. By cell phone or with my VoIP phone (w/o QoS). Either will
make everyone sound like they were gargling ball bearings. The
stutter would never be noticed.

The problem with such ordinances is that they are being interpreted as
the employer is not allowed to discriminate on ANY basis. Also,
"appearance discrimination" is being interpreted as a form of racial
discriminiation". Tattoos are just a minor part of the mess. To the
best of my limited knowledge, there have been no judgements solely
involving tattoos in Santa Cruz, yet.

Drivel: Military Tattoo Policy Summary:
http://www.atlantictattooremoval.com/military_tattoo_policies.html

the solution is to relocate your business OUT of Santa Cruz.
move back to America.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik