Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Installing flat screen TV over gas fireplace - power and cablequestions

On 9/12/2011 1:16 PM, Vic Smith wrote:
(snip)
This thing is really heavy. About 10 years ago we removed the carpet
that was new in this house when we bought it.
Cheap stuff that my dogs screwed up in 4 years.
I trimmed the carpet flush around the entertainment center and since
then when we've painted and had the floors refinished I could push it
around with that original carpet still under it.
Otherwise I would have had to take it apart.
I'm kind of looking forward to seeing that strip of original carpeting
uncovered.
Memories. The kids were here then, our favorite dog was here then.
We were humping every day then.
Maybe I'll shed a tear before I toss the carpet strip in the trash.

Post Of The Day!

:^)

--
aem sends...