Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Installing flat screen TV over gas fireplace - power and cablequestions

On 9/12/2011 8:57 AM, bob haller wrote:
This one isn't even real, so I like it less.

Only reason I caved is because I can get rid of the entertainment
center.

put new tv where entertainment center was.

to dispose of entrtainment center break it up they arent very strong.

remove the back and a few screws, push the entre thing over and break
it up.

besides it was most likely assembled on site, so you cant get it
assembled thru doors..

Not ALL of them are made out of chipboard. The one I have in the other
living room is oak over plywood core, with real hardwood face frame. (I
can't abide fake woodgrain.) Think I paid 20 bucks for it at a garage
sale. And unless it is a huge monster (towers plus bridge), they
generally do fit through doors.

--
aem sends...