Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default The nuts are becoming dominant

On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 10:03:04 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888
wrote:

Drivel: *Military Tattoo Policy Summary:
http://www.atlantictattooremoval.com/military_tattoo_policies.html

Weird that the webpage summary lies in that only the Coast Guard
prohibits hand tattoos. The Air Force prohibits tats that cover more
than 1/4 of the body part. The Marine Corps prohibits "sleeves" --
unless the wearer was a Marine at the time the policy was adopted.

From the top of the page:
Most branches are uniformly using the "no hands, no head,
or neck rule"

One of my neighbors recently left the Army. No tattoos. He mumbled
something like it was NOT acceptable to have tattoos when one enlists,
but once in service, as long as they're not visible, most anything
respectable is acceptable. However, I don't know if I heard it
correctly or if it's true.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D