Posted to sci.electronics.repair
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

Default The nuts are becoming dominant

On Sep 12, 9:02*am, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 04:44:29 -0500, Jeffrey Angus
wrote:

On 9/12/2011 1:31 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
The standard joke is that the only legal way to
interview a prospective employee is over the telephone.

How do you interview a guy who stutters then?
Jeff

Easy. *By cell phone or with my VoIP phone (w/o QoS). *Either will
make everyone sound like they were gargling ball bearings. *The
stutter would never be noticed.

The problem with such ordinances is that they are being interpreted as
the employer is not allowed to discriminate on ANY basis. *Also,
"appearance discrimination" is being interpreted as a form of racial
discriminiation". *Tattoos are just a minor part of the mess. *To the
best of my limited knowledge, there have been no judgements solely
involving tattoos in Santa Cruz, yet.

Drivel: *Military Tattoo Policy Summary:
http://www.atlantictattooremoval.com/military_tattoo_policies.html

Weird that the webpage summary lies in that only the Coast Guard
prohibits hand tattoos. The Air Force prohibits tats that cover more
than 1/4 of the body part. The Marine Corps prohibits "sleeves" --
unless the wearer was a Marine at the time the policy was adopted.