Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Dump the Router Table?

My shop/garage is all about space.... never have enough, always seeking
ways to free up more.

Ever since I installed the router in the table saw extension top, I
haven't used it in the router table. Now the router table sits there,
collecting crap and taking up valuable space.

Most of what I used to do with a router table, I now do with the table
saw. Most of what I now do with the router mounted in the saw top, is
simple profiling which needs no fence. I know as soon as I do the deed
and get rid of that router table, I'll find a reason that I need it
again. :-) I suppose that will be motivation to build whatever I need
for the table saw to replace what the router table used to do.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--