Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default The nuts are becoming dominant

Arfa Daily wrote:

wrote:

spamtrap1888 wrote:

There's a distinction between the tattoo people and the piercing
people, as our niece pointed out: The hardware comes out easily, and
the holes closes or go unnoticed. Tattoos require a lot more work to
eradicate.

A belt sander with a # 80 grit belt, or a strong acid works. ;-)

Or the UK.D-I-Y answer to all problems - "Angle grinder " ! ...

You only have ONE? I have at least three of them that work, with
different types of wheels mounted. Two more are MIA and one has a
broken handle. It snapped off when I was cutting off a six inch well
casing flush with the concrete floor of my well house.

You can buy them for about $10 at Harbor Freight, quite often.
Having spare tools makes it a lot easier to finish a job when you don't
have to hobble out to the main shop and try to carry a bunch of tools
around. I used to be able to carry a 150 pound color TV from the truck
& into a house, and up several flights of stairs without breathing
hard. Now, I have trouble holding any power tool that vibrates. My
hands quickly go numb, and I drop them.