Posted to alt.home.repair
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default Installing flat screen TV over gas fireplace - power and cable questions

"AngryOldWhiteGuy" wrote
in message ...
I'm OK with how to wall mount a flat screen TV - this one will be mounted
on a wall over the gas fireplace - it's a small fireplace with an insert
for the firebox and a metal flue - not a traditional all brick fireplace -
what I'm wondering about is how to hide the power and cable lines behind
the wall - the current cable line comes in through the outside wall about
5 - 6 feet over from where I wanna mount the new TV - that's where the
current wall socket power outlet is, too. I can't see getting over
horizontally from the current locations to the new TV - I'd have to cross
through the vertical studs behind the sheetrock.

Any ideas, besides calling a professional?

Thanks!

Look up ( wire mould) Ace hwd has it or Home Depot. WW