Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default The nuts are becoming dominant

"Jeffrey Angus" wrote in message
On 9/10/2011 10:44 PM, Jim Yanik wrote:
Jeff wrote:
For example, I don't get along too well with the tatoo and
piercing people, even if they are intelligent. My problem,
not theirs.

Perception is everything.

IMO,tattoos and piercings indicate poor judgement.
also a propensity to waste money.

A few years back, my son is showing off (and apparently very
proud of) his tongue piercing. So I ask him, "Did you do that
because you're stupid, or did you do that so you would appear
to be stupid?"

His girlfriend sticks out her tongue, "I have one too, I can
give really good head with this."

So I look back at my son, "And YOUR excuse for this again?"

Blank look.

"You can't fix stupid."

Typically, and unfortunately, an abundance of tattoos and
piercings means, "Do Not Hire Me."

Jeff-1.0

--
"Everything from Crackers to Coffins"

Ain't necessarily so. My son (late twenties) has tattoos up and down his
arms, and he holds a well-paid managerial post with a large international
power distribution infrastructure company. He most certainly isn't thick by
any stretch of the imagination. My daughter's fella is ex-army, and also has
many tattoos. He is gainfully employed in the security division of a major
international airport. I actually don't think that they look too bad if well
done, and in moderation. What I don't like to see is the tattoo full
'sleeves', or any work on the hands, face or neck. I especially don't like
to see sleeves on females. I always think that it somehow makes them look
sort of 'dirty' ...

Arfa