Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Houseman Doug  Houseman is offline

Default band saw blade keeps flying off

Gentle persons -

I bought a floor model Jet 14 inch bandsaw from Lowe's. I downloaded the
manual off the website and followed the directions for setting up the
saw. When I turn it on, the blade comes off within seconds, I have tried
more tension and less tension. I have tightened all the bolts. I checked
that the tires are aligned on the wheels.

What other things can I try, is there a good book on the subject.
Basically ---- HELP!!!!

I want to thank you all in advance, I enjoy my reading of this group and
the help you provide. I have archived dozens of threads on topics that I
refer to when I work in the shop.