Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Street faries, new record

On 9/11/2011 9:26 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
There is not much traffic on my street, yet I have a good record of
having stuff picked up from the curb. A gas grill took 20 minutes, a
sofa took two days. Yesterday, it was my old power mower. Gone in just
over 10 minutes.

Engine is shot, but with a few internal parts it will be a good mower
for someone. If the guy picking it up fixes and sells it at reasonable
price, there will be three winners in the chain.

Hey, I wonder, if I sit a couple of family members by the curb if anyone
will take them?

Mebbe- got any that know how to use tools, can actually work, and aren't
TOO mouthy? I could use a helper for a few weeks. I'd even feed them and
give them a place to sleep in out of the rain, and maybe even pay them a
little, before I sent them back.

--
aem sends...