Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default The nuts are becoming dominant

spamtrap1888 wrote:

On Sep 10, 3:50 pm, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 05:27:33 -0500, Jeffrey Angus
wrote:

On 9/9/2011 10:42 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
I'm not so sure. I had the greatest respect for some usenet
luminaries, until I met them in person. It's difficult to get a good
picture of even regular posters.

I wasn't that bad was I?
Jeff-1.0

Well, I had the advantage of hearing you talk on the air, so my
initial impression was fairly accurate. People write very differently
than they talk. It's far too easy to misinterpret someones writing.
It's less difficult after you talk with them. Other times, it's
differences in culture. For example, I don't get along too well with
the tatoo and piercing people, even if they are intelligent. My
problem, not theirs.

Perception is everything.

There's a distinction between the tattoo people and the piercing
people, as our niece pointed out: The hardware comes out easily, and
the holes closes or go unnoticed. Tattoos require a lot more work to
eradicate.

A belt sander with a # 80 grit belt, or a strong acid works. ;-)