Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Spray on foam for a roof

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 14:37:54 -0400, "Carl Ijames"
wrote:

A google search for spray foam insulation will turn up a list of companies
selling the stuff, there are some options for slow rise (for filling walls),
fire retardant, and I saw one anti-microbial. For the standard stuff prices
seem to be $565-600 for a kit to do 600 board feet (600 square feet one inch
thick, about R6). I checked on this a few years ago when I was thinking of
doing the "ceiling" of my crawlspace and the prices were exactly the same
but the crash put those kinds of spending plans on hold, sigh, so I can't
recommend a particular vendor. FWIW, www.tigerfoam.com seems to have decent
instructions :-).

This sobered me up. I don't think I want to chance a bad foam job.
Dead fish smell, eh? Lovely! http://goo.gl/IDB9x
Amine sensitivity isn't harmful? (from other links)

Pass!

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,