Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Ijames Carl Ijames is offline

Default Spray on foam for a roof

A google search for spray foam insulation will turn up a list of companies
selling the stuff, there are some options for slow rise (for filling walls),
fire retardant, and I saw one anti-microbial. For the standard stuff prices
seem to be $565-600 for a kit to do 600 board feet (600 square feet one inch
thick, about R6). I checked on this a few years ago when I was thinking of
doing the "ceiling" of my crawlspace and the prices were exactly the same
but the crash put those kinds of spending plans on hold, sigh, so I can't
recommend a particular vendor. FWIW, www.tigerfoam.com seems to have decent
instructions :-).

-----
Regards,
Carl Ijames
"Steve B" wrote in message

What does that two element spray on foam cost for about 1,000 sf? Want to
shoot the underside of the roof over my containers for insulation, water
shedding, and reflection of heat.

Steve