Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default Where to get shelf hooks like this?

On 9/10/2011 8:05 PM, HeyBub wrote:
George wrote:
On 9/10/2011 5:36 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Aside:
I'll bet with a sturdy board (say, 2x12) and a couple of metal studs
driven in the board (say, 1/2" apart) you could take something a bit
heavier than coat-hanger wire and bend up your own. Be an
interesting (and possibly rewarding) project.

Don't you ever tire of providing intentionally misleading , inaccurate
or in this case dangerous information to folks?

Of course not ! That's why I'm here - to share knowledge, ideas, dreams.

Why are you here?

Is this a trick question? Unlike you I don't provide intentionally
misleading, inaccurate or dangerous information.