Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Fine grit sanding belts - where to find?

Bob-tx wrote:
I am looking for some 1 X 30 inch very fine sanding belts.

I use them on a bench sander to sharpen knives, and would like to
find some belts with the finest grit possible, 400 would probably be
ideal.
Have gone to Lowe's and HD web sites and they don't have anything in
a fine grit. Went to a Harbor Freight store, no luck there.

Anyone have any ideas where I can buy some?

Thanks in advance,

Bob-tx

https://www.econabrasives.com/produc...=153&size=1x30

--