Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

Default Speaking of urinals. Short question follows long explanation.

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:53:25 -0400, willshak
wrote:

HeyBub wrote the following:
willshak wrote:

My computer and hobby workshop is down here in the basement. It also
serves as a man-cave where I can lounge on my couch in my underwear, and
watch my own cable TV while others upstairs are watching 'American
Idol', 'Dancing with the Stars', "Ghost Whisperer", or some other crap.

I've got pretty much the same setup.
But my wife also watches a lot of Lifetime and Jewelry TV.
Heh.
And I have a laundry down here with a double deep sink.
I sometime **** in quart container I keep on the back of the sink.
Pour it into the drain. That way I don't splash **** all over the
sink. The drain goes to the sewer system.
Mostly only do it if I have to **** real bad, somebody's in the
bathroom, or my wife is sleeping and I don't want the squeaky floors
to wake her.
You might not like this, but at your age walking upstairs to ****
might be real good for you exercise wise.

The guy I bought from had prostate problems and a business office in the
basement so I inherited this when we bought the house. Between the exercise
I get going to the basement and the water it saves compared to a toilet
flush I use it most all the time. The Ajax bottle is actually a weak
solution of bleach & water that I find eliminates the men's room smell when
I give the urinal a squirt after I'm done with mine.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z...dis/0002-1.jpg