Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Speaking of urinals. Short question follows long explanation.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:53:25 -0400, willshak
wrote:

HeyBub wrote the following:
willshak wrote:

What would be the problem if I installed a urinal next to the future
utility sink and pump drained that along with the utility sink into
the drywell? I understand that urine is sterile and contains nitrogen
and other chemicals that are probably less toxic than some of the
chemicals that run through the grey water drains.
P.S. I am being polite here. I could just as easily urinate into the
utility sink without having a urinal.

By the way, I did google the question but found nothing about this.

I'd pee in the sink. Nothing like having a client conference in a toilet.

I don't have clients. I am retired and not in any business.
Over 43 years of my 73 years were spent in the military and law
enforcement, which means that in 13 years when I am 86, if I live that
long, I will break even between service and non-service years.

My computer and hobby workshop is down here in the basement. It also
serves as a man-cave where I can lounge on my couch in my underwear, and
watch my own cable TV while others upstairs are watching 'American
Idol', 'Dancing with the Stars', "Ghost Whisperer", or some other crap.

I've got pretty much the same setup.
But my wife also watches a lot of Lifetime and Jewelry TV.
Heh.
And I have a laundry down here with a double deep sink.
I sometime **** in quart container I keep on the back of the sink.
Pour it into the drain. That way I don't splash **** all over the
sink. The drain goes to the sewer system.
Mostly only do it if I have to **** real bad, somebody's in the
bathroom, or my wife is sleeping and I don't want the squeaky floors
to wake her.
You might not like this, but at your age walking upstairs to ****
might be real good for you exercise wise.
Keep a jug for emergencies.
I keep my smokes upstairs on the kitchen table just so I have to walk
upstairs to get one. That makes sure I'm climbing the stairs 25-30
times a day and can't chain smoke.
I'm health conscious that way.

--Vic