Kevin Singleton

Default OT - JFK vs BUSH

"George" wrote in message
Am I missing something here?

Yes, of course, you are.

Are we not the only superpower on earth?

That didn't stop the attacks of September 11, 2001, did it?

Do we have the most aircraft carriers on earth?

And, they provided no protection against the attacks of September 11, 2001,
and were unable to determine whether Iraq was developing weapons of mass
destruction.

Do we not have the largest stockpile of WMD's on earth? And the list goes

on and
on.

Perhaps. It could be that Russia and China have more. Who's counting?
It's about how they're intended to be used that matters.

We are arms to the teeth, and we are still afraid and need more arms.

What and
who are we afraid of? Whom did we offend so badly that we need to arms so

much
and to destroy everyone?

We're not afraid of nations. We're afraid of rogues and terrorists. It's
not whether we've offended anyone. It's that some people hate us,
regardless what we've done, and would see us destroyed, for whatever reasons
they'd decided.

Since we have declared the right of self defense and first strikes, Pres.

Bush
and Tony Blair should destroy anyone whom *THEY* think a danger to us, no?

Individually? No. With the consent of Congress? Have at you!

Maybe, we too should strike France, Germany and other Old Europe including
China.. oops! maybe, Canada too, who did not share our views on Iraq?

How did China get into Old Europe? Or Canada? Are they stockpiling weapons
that could potentially be used against us by terrorists?

Hope the above questions and trash will make us think a bit deeper?

I'm glad you identified that as trash. I thought, for a second, that you
were serious.

Kevin