Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What does this mean?

On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 20:32:28 -0400, Tom Gardner mars@tacks wrote:

On 9/10/2011 7:38 PM, Steve B wrote:
As of late, I have encountered a new hug. It is done by two men. They
shake hands, and one or both pulls the other person forward and taps their
right shoulders together, with a pat on the back with the left hand.

Is this symbolic of anything or any group? I have never seen it before
about three months ago.

One of those transitory, but non secret society handshakes that have come
and gone?

It's the "Man Hug", it's been around forever. )I substitute the pat on
the back for a squeeze of a but-cheek...I get some interesting reactions!

Lots of quickies in the backs of their pickups, huh? You go, girl!

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,