Posted to alt.home.repair
Reed Reed is offline

Default Speaking of urinals. Short question follows long explanation.

SNIP

What would be the problem if I installed a urinal next to the future
utility sink and pump drained that along with the utility sink into
the drywell? I understand that urine is sterile and contains nitrogen
and other chemicals that are probably less toxic than some of the
chemicals that run through the grey water drains.
P.S. I am being polite here. I could just as easily urinate into the
utility sink without having a urinal.

By the way, I did google the question but found nothing about this.

Assuming you find some reason to _not_ to pump urine into the drywell,
have you considered using a Port-A-Potty ??

http://www.adventurerv.net/thetford-...per-p-621.html

It could be emptied as needed (once a day ??) into your regular
toilet. And could also handle the occasional #2 as necessary. Should
not get too heavy to carry upstairs with 1 persons output per day.