Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Speaking of urinals. Short question follows long explanation.

"willshak" wrote

What would be the problem if I installed a urinal next to the future
utility sink and pump drained that along with the utility sink into the
drywell? I understand that urine is sterile and contains nitrogen and
other chemicals that are probably less toxic than some of the chemicals
that run through the grey water drains.
P.S. I am being polite here. I could just as easily urinate into the
utility sink without having a urinal.

By the way, I did google the question but found nothing about this.

I don't know the answer, but I'd take a different route. Instead of a
urinal, I'd install an ejector toilet and take care of anyone's toilet
needs.