Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default Contactor coil: 50 Hz vs. 60 Hz

On Sep 9, 12:49*pm, Jamie
t wrote:
The Ghost In The Machine wrote:

On Sep 9, 3:44 am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 21:56:25 -0400, Jamie
et? wrote:

?I was going to make a whole page for you to read, but I know how you
?carry on with JL, I won't be another one of your imaginary conquest.

Ummm.... I'm JL. *What am I missing?

* That there is another JL on the group.

YOU SUCK.....STAY OFF USENET DUDE.
YOU'RE ON BORROWED WAVELENGTH AS IT IS.
GO HUNT DOWN SOME TERRORISTS OR DO SOMETHING HELPFUL INSTEAD.
CHANGE YOUR NAME, TRY COOKIE MONSTER.
BOOWAHAHAHAHA,.....YOU FINK !
PATECUM
TGITM

You know what's even funnier than your stupidity? Your lack of
ability to convey over what you really want to say in english,
it's hilarious..

* Jamie

"Just for you:

* SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
* THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
"

WHY YOU EVIL LITTLE *******.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, YOU CAN NOW CHOKE ON YOUR FAGGOTY STUPID AC/
DC MADE UP THEORIES.
TGITM