Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Lib" as pejorative

On Sep 9, 5:15*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:

The ass whooping the Dems got last election occurs
about once every 75 years.

Heh! What are the chances for two election cycles in a row?

Next Tuesday a special election will be held to replace Anthony Weiner. The
district comprises most of the Bronx and went for Obama by over 60%. It
holds a 3-1 Democratic registration advantage.

As of last night, the Republican was polling six percent ahead of the
Democrat.

Thanks for making my day! I was totally unaware
of that. It's really remarkable. I wonder what the
newgroup libs who say the whole Tea Party and
Republican thing is over have to say about that?