Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default The nuts are becoming dominant

"Jim Yanik" wrote in message
4...
"Arfa Daily" wrote in
:

"Charles" wrote in message
Poor signal to noise ratio, lately. Sad to see as this usenet group
has (had?) a lot to offer.

So filter the nuts out. It ain't rocket science ...

Arfa

It can get pretty tiresome,though.
FAR too many off-topic posts,and many that go on for too long.

My score and kill files are both pretty large.
Of course,some of that are the same idiots with different nyms/sigs.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Actually though Jim, some of the OT threads are quite entertaining, and I
tend to see them as a bunch of like-minded people having a bit of a rabbit
over a few pints down the local pub. I've never really seen usenet groups as
needing to be 'strict' in that respect. Some can get a bit long though, as
you say ...

Arfa