Posted to alt.machines.cnc,alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

Gunner Asch on Thu, 08 Sep 2011 13:27:44 -0700
typed in alt.machines.cnc the following:

Now Im curious...some of you fellahs think that a bypass takes a guy in
good condition and puts him permanantly in a wheel chair.

It will put you in a wheel chair, if you were confined to bed
before.

Its not true
in the slightest. Now if I were an old guy and fat and out of
shape..maybe. But I wasnt, nor am I now. While my endurance isnt what it
used to be..maybe 80% now...its not slowed me down in the slightest.
The stroke 6 weeks later did more damage than the surgery. And that
simply cost me some memories, which have been coming back.

So Stormy..believe all you want. Come on over..and Ill race you to the
top of the hill behind my house. On foot. Its only 1200' high.

Gunner

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!