Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] mkirsch1@rochester.rr.com is offline

Default Repairing hundreds of yards of black thin-walled half-inchirrigation tubing

On Sep 9, 9:29*am, U vigilance wrote:
Thats interesting. Here, it's along both sides of a driveway so they
could drive up and down the driveway, with a slitter to the sides.

Generally they will use a small machine, sometimes walk-behind, that
has the plow mounted in the middle. I've never seen one with the plow
mounted off to the side, because it would constantly try to pull the
machine off track, and you wouldn't be able to maintain a straight
line.

They do have at least two pipes together on each side, so, I assume the
first pipe does half the bush while the other does the other half - but I
don' know that for certain until I flush it with water to see what
happens.

The two pipes could very well two different installations. The first
one failed so the second one was installed.