Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 16:12:30 -0500, "BUZZKILL" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 07:46:38 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 9/8/11 7:45 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
New mental visions, after the heart bypass?

Gunner ate some magic mushrooms.

I thought you had the market cornered?

Actually though..I did eat peyote shrooms back in the day.

There's no such thing as "peyote shrooms." There's peyote, which is a type
of cactus, and psilocybin mushrooms, which are a fungus. You didn't eat
****, or you did and it fried your brain.

Buzzard...everybody calles peyote shrooms..or in the same class. Least
they did 35 or so years ago. Along with "button"," hikori" and "root of
the gods". Not that Ive had any contact with that sort of thing
in..humm...20 yrs, when I was a deputy up in Fresno. And not too many
people were doing peyote. Mostly folks like you were pot heads, speed
freaks, junkies..the usual motley cruw. But it used to be fairly common
when the "mellow people" were around. I live in the desert btw. So its
a bit more common around here than the ******** ghetto you evidently
dwell in.

Now was there anything else you wished to slap your chest over and try
to make folks pay attention to? Deflecting from your abnormally small
dick of course.

Shrug...not my problem. And besides.. you will be dead before long..so
dealing with you is simply a waste of time.

Toodles.

Gunner