Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 16:20:37 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 9/8/11 4:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 08 Sep 2011 07:53:17 -0400, X `
wrote:

On 9/8/11 7:44 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
You're not afraid of a cigar smoking old man with a heart
bypass?

Gunner? Gunner never leaves his single-wide trailer. He's on 24-7 watch,
fearful of some Mexican driving by on his way to a job. The usenet group
rec.boats to which this thread was crossposted, is filled with
right-wing racists just like Gunner, although most of them cannot make a
sentence out of a handful of words.

Of course I leave my 1550 square foot home on its acre of land.G
I work all over Southern California.
I play with my sail boats, I putter around in my machine shop or welding
shop.
I hunt and fish regularly.
I repair machinery in machine shops in California and in Arizona.
I ride motorcycles, and am in the middle of restoring a 1961 Indian. The
72 Triumph and sidecar will be delivered at the end of the month..so I
have to get it done before starting another hobby project.
Im a competitor in rifle and pistol matches across the state.
I rescue dogs and cats.

You're a funny guy, "Gunner." The antithesis of your namesake.

What..you dont like my sense of humor? Bummer duuude!

Btw...what part did you consider "humor"?

Or did you not like the fact that I simply showed you to be an utter
buffoon? A typical, mentally ill, far leftwing extremist fringe kooker
of the worst sort.

VBG

Want to see some of my toys and my home?

http://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch

Pretty much shows you to be the worst sort of liar...doesnt it?
But then..you are a leftwinger..hence lying is your normal state of
affairs when you start to panic and run in circles.

But then...if I were you..I would be panicing.... lots of guys like me
out there....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...63781896124530

But Im just a harmless loveable fuzzball....

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...64165124233282

So would you like to apologize for being such a scrot? Or can we expect
to see more chest beating and lying from you? After all...thats what
you tards do best....shrug

Gunner