Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats
X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On 9/8/11 4:27 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 8 Sep 2011 07:45:39 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

New mental visions, after the heart bypass?

Actually..Ive had them since I was 15. Its a family thing.

Mom was great at it. I came home from school one night, slipped on the
ice, fell and split my scalp from the back of my head to the top of an
ear. I ran home..holding the dangling skin and hair against my head..and
when I ran into the house...Mom had already had the first aid kit
out...for over 3 hours. She knew I was coming home injured.

It was really a pain in the ass trying to get away with anything growing
up in the family. They knew when any of us snuck off to drink a beer,
or nail some chick..or hotrod a car....etc etc.

Not always..but most of the time. Big family too, there were 8 women
in that side of the family..and all my cousins had a bitch of a time
having fun, when their moms knew what they were up to.

Shrug. The girls nearly all had the Sight. The boys...we only get it
when our lives are in danger. As Ive mentioned before over the years.

The big problem was for the women. As a result..they all tended to get
senial dementia in their late 60s. We tend to live into our 90s..but
the women...they turn into vegitables in their late 60s..so its not a
pretty thing having the Gift.

As for the coming Great Cull...it will indeed..be "interesting times"

Now Im curious...some of you fellahs think that a bypass takes a guy in
good condition and puts him permanantly in a wheel chair. Its not true
in the slightest. Now if I were an old guy and fat and out of
shape..maybe. But I wasnt, nor am I now. While my endurance isnt what it
used to be..maybe 80% now...its not slowed me down in the slightest.
The stroke 6 weeks later did more damage than the surgery. And that
simply cost me some memories, which have been coming back.

So Stormy..believe all you want. Come on over..and Ill race you to the
top of the hill behind my house. On foot. Its only 1200' high.

Gunner

Gunner has..."the sight."

snerk

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.