Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats
iBoatMore iBoatMore is offline

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

In article 24e9620e-b861-4788-9669-9ca7e509d1f6
@fe21g2000vbb.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 8, 8:59*am, X ` Man wrote:
On 9/8/11 7:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

In 2012 when Obama care is instituted. Be intersting to see
who dies from lack of medications.

-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesuswww.lds.org. "JustWait"
wrote in message

*Thats perfectly fine with me.

*Doesnt bother me in the slightest.

*When you are dead...it wont bother me either.

*Gunner

Oh, I can't wait... he he...

"JustWait" is one of those mindless conservatives who says he's against
federal health care programs, but I guarantee you he'll be one of the
first in line in his area to sign up for it and take full advantage of
whatever it offers.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.- Hide quoted text -

I'd bet $500 on that!

And then back out of it because you're a coward, just like you wanted to
bet me $500 that I'm in the southern part of the U.S.