Posted to alt.home.repair
U vigilance U vigilance is offline

Default Repairing hundreds of yards of black thin-walled half-inchirrigation tubing

On Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:33:46 -0700, Steve B wrote:

Snip off a 6" piece of it. Take it to a supplier, and buy an adapter to
go from a garden hose to it, or better yet, get a T so you can go into
the line at any point. Connect hose, adapter, and black line. Turn on
hose. See where water comes out, and repair accordingly.

I like this idea the best!

It allows both for temporary watering of the oleander bushes and for
debugging as to where the leaks lie.

The water pressure I have is tremendous. I don't know the pressure but it
shoots out from a hose about, oh, twenty feet or so (way more than most
garden hoses!).

So, I will ask OSH about the pressure reducers too!

Thanks!