Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats
X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On 9/8/11 7:47 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
In 2012 when Obama care is instituted. Be intersting to see
who dies from lack of medications.

-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . "JustWait"
wrote in message

Thats perfectly fine with me.

Doesnt bother me in the slightest.

When you are dead...it wont bother me either.

Gunner

Oh, I can't wait... he he...

"JustWait" is one of those mindless conservatives who says he's against
federal health care programs, but I guarantee you he'll be one of the
first in line in his area to sign up for it and take full advantage of
whatever it offers.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.