Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Will the Red States refuse to take Obama's money?

On 9/7/2011 5:43 AM, wrote:
On Sep 7, 2:03 am, wrote:

Well, if I walk up and hit you in the face and knock you out; do you
call that a fight? I don't.

Hawke

If I am aware that you are coming and intend to knock me out, I would
certainly call that a fight.

But I can see that you will never admit that Obama did anything like
start a war.

Dan

Why would I? I don't think he did in any way, shape, or form. He did the
absolute minimum he could to help toss out Khaddafi. I think that was
the right move and I think it doesn't rise to the level of a war on the
part of the U.S.

That's my opinion. It is fine if you don't agree. We both can believe
different things.

Hawke