Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On 9/7/2011 6:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 17:02:16 -0400, X `
wrote:

Now, really, who in their proper mind is going to take seriously the
ravings of someone who calls himself "Gunner"?

I'm not worried, I have guns. And I'm not a "liberal." This is not a
black or white dichotomy. One can be against the Repubs without being a
Dem. In fact I'm against both parties.

I'm not worried about "Gunner," either. He's just another hate-filled,
right-wing gasbag.

Of course you shouldnt be worried about me. As Ive stated many many
times..despite your inability to understand simple sentences..Im not
going to be involved in your murder. Farthest thing from my mind.

Ill be at home on the homestead, puttering around, working in the shop
as you and yours are dragged out and executed.

Not a problem for me in the slightest.

Now..you really really need to work on your comprehension issues. Have
you been taking your meds like the doctor ordered? You do know..that
doing without them is dangerous to you and others...right?

Gunner Asch

Speaking of people who need their meds adjusted....

--
aem sends...