Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 06:17:49 -0400, X ` Man
wrote:

On 9/7/11 3:13 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 21:59:02 -0500, wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 15:56:31 -0500, wrote:

"Gunner wrote in message
And in the not too distant future...that will happen, despite all you
and yours attempts against it. Hopefully it will be peacefully and with
minimum disruption of society. But it will happen. And when the event
starts...Ive no doubt those dreamers I was discussing earlier...will try
to establish a new Aztlan by force....and be killed.

No it won't. The Mexicans will continue to breed and invade the country
until they are a majority. Just like the Muslims will take over Europe.
In
a few hundred years, the white race will be all but extinct.

Hold that thought.

And invest in Kevlar.

And dont buy anything on a time plan. The seller will only be
disappointed when you are no longer around to make payments.

I'm not Mexican.

Heads up ****lips..the coming Great Cull will be targeting Leftwingers.
A side bonus will include people like the KKK, street gangs, and
illegals who decide not to go the **** home.

Now I cant say for sure what will trigger it. Maybe an :"aztlan
uprising"..snicker..or the Lefties will try some totalitarian
bull****...shrug...but it will indeed trigger off a storm of retaliation
for 60 yrs of buffoonery from the Left..and their minions. Which happens
to be illegals to name only one group..of quite a number of others.

Decided what vest you should buy yet? If I were you..Id not bother with
Kevlar..any decent deer rifle will punch a hole through both sides..and
the person wearing it.

If I were you..Id be checking with the Cuban or Canadian embassies and
find out if you have any skills they need. And then get your ass moved.

But hey...stay if you want. Run if you want.

You will only die tired.

Now, really, who in their proper mind is going to take seriously the
ravings of someone who calls himself "Gunner"?

Absolutely no one, or anyone who knows me. Its not something I worry or
care about. Shrug

Its simply an observation and a prediction of bad things in the not too
distant future. Ignore it, or plan from it.

Son...I really dont care if you stay and die, or if you run away and
live. Your continued existance means nothing to me. Really.

Ill simply be sitting at home on the homestead, feet up on the porch
rail, kicked back in a comfy chair, playing happy riffs on the banjo,
with each report of the rising body count on the radio.

Ive come to believe that the death of most Leftwingers will be a very
good thing. Unfortunate, brutal, quite horrific indeed. But something
as necessary as the Civil War of 1861.

As I stated repeatedly..I frankly dont care if you live or die. You mean
nothing to me and removing you from my life is as simple as putting you
in the kill file. Others...on the other hand...are more than likely to
simply drag you over to a street lamp or the nearest tree, and hang you
from a bit of barbed wire wrapped around your neck, kicking you off a
box or handy lawn chair...and letting you kick and spasm as your air
cuts off or your neck snaps. Means nothing to me. No more than stomping
a pesky bug or cockroach. And Ill not be involved in it. But...I must
say...Ill be looking forward to having all of you leftwingers bulldozed
into mass graves. The grave sites will make marvelous small local parks
where people can bbq, play ball, and gather with their families, safe
from the abuses and misery you and yours have forced most in the nation
into suffering.