Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lowes selling solar collectors

On Sep 7, 6:37*am, "John Grabowski" wrote:
Akeena Solar is selling a plug in grid tie solar collector aimed at do
it yourselfers.
Just plug them in any 120f receptacle and aim them at the sun.

*I think that they are currently only available on the Lowes web site.
Akeeno Solar went public under the licensed name of Westinghouse Solar
(WEST) and supposedly has been able to lower the cost and made it easy for
the DIYer to install. *The last time that I looked on the Westinghouse web
site there was not a lot of specific information about their products.

What is a 120f receptacle?

It's similar to a 120v recepticle but uses folts instead of volts.
Folts are greener.