Bill

Default OT - JFK vs BUSH

Is that the UK version of the "National Enquirer"?

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message
George wrote:
: On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 03:21:41 GMT, Mark & Juanita

wrote:

: My vote for Bush will only be to prevent having Kerry in charge of our
:nation's defenses, particularly in this time when our country has been
:targeted by terrorists and the nations that support them. A person who
:has voted to kill, or indicated that he would have voted to kill every
:major modern weapon system in our inventory has no business being
:commander in chief.

According to the Pentagon, Bush is dangerously and deliberately clueless:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/climatecha...153530,00.html

-- Andy Barss