Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 21:59:02 -0500, "BUZZKILL" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 15:56:31 -0500, "BUZZKILL" wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
And in the not too distant future...that will happen, despite all you
and yours attempts against it. Hopefully it will be peacefully and with
minimum disruption of society. But it will happen. And when the event
starts...Ive no doubt those dreamers I was discussing earlier...will try
to establish a new Aztlan by force....and be killed.

No it won't. The Mexicans will continue to breed and invade the country
until they are a majority. Just like the Muslims will take over Europe.
In
a few hundred years, the white race will be all but extinct.

Hold that thought.

And invest in Kevlar.

And dont buy anything on a time plan. The seller will only be
disappointed when you are no longer around to make payments.

I'm not Mexican.

Heads up ****lips..the coming Great Cull will be targeting Leftwingers.
A side bonus will include people like the KKK, street gangs, and
illegals who decide not to go the **** home.

Now I cant say for sure what will trigger it. Maybe an :"aztlan
uprising"..snicker..or the Lefties will try some totalitarian
bull****...shrug...but it will indeed trigger off a storm of retaliation
for 60 yrs of buffoonery from the Left..and their minions. Which happens
to be illegals to name only one group..of quite a number of others.

Decided what vest you should buy yet? If I were you..Id not bother with
Kevlar..any decent deer rifle will punch a hole through both sides..and
the person wearing it.

If I were you..Id be checking with the Cuban or Canadian embassies and
find out if you have any skills they need. And then get your ass moved.

But hey...stay if you want. Run if you want.

You will only die tired.