Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mattress frames

"harry" wrote

An interesting thing about memory foam mattresses is that they are
excellent insulators and ergo hot and sweaty at night compared with
other mattresses.

You might want to test out before commital.

They do insulate well. In winter, not a problem, especially as we like to
keep the room cool. In summer, we run the AC most nights so no problem.
If, however, you are a hot and sweaty sleeper, it may be uncomfortable for
you. We love ours. When one person moves during the night, the other does
not get moved at all.