Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Repairing hundreds of yards of black thin-walled half-inchirrigation tubing

On Sep 6, 12:52*pm, eternal vigilance
wrote:
I have a very long line of rhododendron bushes which are hardy but are
starting to wilt.

I noticed the animals chewed right through the thin plastic in just a
couple of spots.

I can't for the life of me, find where the water comes from that feeds
this irrigation line (it has always been dry since I bought the place
from the bank, owner unknown to me).

To get a background on this thin piping, what is an accepted repair
procedure?

And, normally, how does it get it's water? I find no sprinkler electrical
box that feeds this line???

Normally it's connected to a water source. This black poly irrigation
line is so cheap that there is no point in trying to repair it. After
you figure out where it's connected to water replace it. Google poly
tubing and follow the links that look like they belong to irrigation
or sprinkler sites. I think I got 500' of 5/8" for about $50 not long
ago.