Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kalico Kalico is offline

Default NuTool

Hi all.
I'm thinking of buying a NuTool router.

I've had pretty good experience of their tools, as long as I bought
them knowing that they were cheap and limited. Sometimes that is not
such a false economy.

I haven't bought any for a couple of years, but remember that they
used to offer a 2 year guarantee on most things. Not worth a jot now,
of course, but it was useful in the past. I took a SDS pneumatic/
hammer drill back to the retailer after about 19 months of total abuse
and they refunded it without question, saying that NuTool were good at
exchanging in the warranty period. I'm not sure if they were or if it
was just the retailer being generous. Either way, they refunded the
full original price, which I then immediately used to buy the latest
NuTool equivalent SDS drill. To make it even more sweet, the new
model cost £15 less than I originally paid. Result!