Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT How the banks are screwing the poor.

On 9/5/2011 1:25 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In ,
wrote:

Honestly, sounds like I just tuned into Limbagh. Thats the same drum he
beats. It is all the fault of the

You know cognitive dissonance is rarely fatal. Maybe if you listened to
people instead of just assuming everyone who doesn't agree with you
hopelessly brainwashed... Never mind, probably wouldn't make any
difference anyway.

And sometimes it is a good idea to recognize there are people who think
and don't just mindlessly proclaim they are "ditto heads".

I listen carefully, read for content and point out inconsistencies. You
should try it sometime instead of being a "ditto head"