Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats
X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On 9/6/11 6:28 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Now on the other hand...there are a few who are dreamers...and they
might take up arms. They of course would be hunted down like animals
and killed with no mercy and in a rather surprisingly short time.

Gunner

You've found the "reich group" in rec.boats, "Gunner." It's full of
scared as crap right-wingers who couldn't compete successfully for a job
at a convenience store. Once you issued them "Depends," I'm sure they'd
like to join a Mexican-killing vigilante committee. Me, I'd just giggle
at anyone who calls himself "Gunner Asch" after Kirst's character, a
character who opposed the very sorts of causes you espouse. In one of
Kirst's novels, you'd be a Jew-killing Nazi.

Have a nice day.

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.