Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT How the banks are screwing the poor.

On 9/4/2011 10:02 PM, Red Green wrote:
wrote in
:

On Sep 4, 2:39 pm, Red wrote:
wrote in news:f2e18df6-01cc-4586-990e-
:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...n20086862.shtm

Land of the free?

America has never had a revolution.
Now is the time I think after reading this.

Remarkable. But do you think there were no political involvements,
aka payoffs, throughout all this? During this real estate boom, the
bottom li

ne
is no one, financial or political, wanted to throw a wrench into the
thermal runaway money making. They figured if& when the **** hit the
fan

,
they would be gone and have their fat cut and it would be someone
elses problem. And as things go, when it became someone elses
problem, the "someone else" just claims they were not there then. It
was someone else.

With no expertise, that's the way I see it. Not far off I bet.

For a non-expert you are remarkable I say :-)

"Too Big to Fail" was a good movie on the subject. How much was accurate
and how much Hollywood I don't know. Good movie though.

I got the impression it was produced by the same folks who engineered
the "too big to fail" plan itself. You have to give them credit. I think
it was one of the best con jobs ever pulled on the American people.