Posted to alt.autos.gm,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.politics

Default Don't buy used GM cars - no warranty anymore

Here's another aspect of the shocking way our corrupt politicians helped
"save" GM:

http://www.naturalnews.com/033461_Ge...ankruptcy.html

Good reason not to buy new ones, either, just to punish them. And "fire"
all incumbents, next election.

*I am usually reluctant to buy anything major from a company that I know to
be in business only a few years. You just don't know if they will be around
in the future for parts or service. Even though they are using the GM name,
by their own words they are not the same company. It reminds me of BMW
buying the Rolls Royce trademark and name and then building their own
factory and filling it full of boat builders.