Phisherman

Default How to infuriate your wife: Lesson 1

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 00:11:56 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Mapdude wrote:

have the same. We agreed that I would draw $200 a week "pocket money"
and she could draw $400 "pocket money" since she usually paid for stuff

A WEEK?

Good grief, you just spent my entire pre-tax salary on "pocket money" every
week.

We have a similar arrangement, but divide it by 10.

And here my near total monthly living expense amount to $370 a month,
and that includes property taxes, food, car insurance, and utility
bills. I had to take a roommate to help split the bills. Not enough
money for medicine nor health insurance. Hey Bush, I need a job!
:-(