Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Sketchup & iPad2 - exciting times!

On Sep 4, 3:07*pm, Swingman wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

I bought my sweet Angela an iPad2 for finishing her Masters Degree and
I have had a chance to play with it up at the cottage and SO see the
potential to use it as presentation tool. Perfect for that job.

What's her reaction to it so far?

--www.ewoodshop.com

She loves it. Emai, weather, news, some medical apps, her entire
medication library, and Angry Birds.
She's not totally convinced it is going supplant her desire to feel
and smell a book, so as a reader, the jury is out.
With the funeral and the visitors from the US and other places, she
really hasn't had the time to snoop for aps.
So far she loves it and I'm sure it will grow on her more as it fits
in one of the side pockets of her lab-coat.