Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default We need 4 more years of Obama

wrote in message

The anti Americans are better known as conservatives.

Hawke

If there is an American flag or a "Merry Christmas" sign on a house, they
are republicans.

If a house has a Prius parked in front, they are liberals.

There are rare exceptions to these rules, as there are hermaphrodites.

Oh, jeez, Clark, that may be the most brainless reductionisms we've seen for
a while.

Since I'm a Republican, it doesn't apply to me. g However one of my
relatives has a Prius, and she's a rock-ribbed Illinois Republican (her
husband drives a BMW M3, so they're also pretty fast, for Republicans).

Everyone in my neighborhood has an American flag; about 1/3 fly them all the
time, and this is one fairly liberal neighborhood.

We don't leave our "Merry Christmas" signs up after Groundhog Day,
Republican or Democrat. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress